Small camera and display for dev board.

Kratos25

Joined Feb 15, 2018
I'm want know which the best camera and display for connect the dev board ?

I'm want a small camera module with high resolution and a small display to show video in high rresolution too.

They're be able to connect a dev board.

If Somebody know about this, please post the expecification with link the product.

Thanks.

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
Really don't work that way. Most of the dev boards can't run a video camera at low resolution let alone high anything.
Video you see on a phone has people thinking small easy on dev board. You need a board that has a 32 or 64 bit core and those are not
small or cheap.

The pi can do video but that's not going to be really small time you add the needed parts.

philba

Joined Aug 17, 2017
Which dev board? What are you trying to do? You could get a RasPi, the RasPi camera and an HDMI display but without understanding your specific needs, it's impossible to give you any good advice.

miniwinwm

Joined Feb 2, 2018
I'm want know which the best camera and display for connect the dev board ?

I'm want a small camera module with high resolution and a small display to show video in high rresolution too.

They're be able to connect a dev board.

If Somebody know about this, please post the expecification with link the product.

Thanks.
Do you have the knowledge and experience of undertaking this, because writing any code that can do video (unless you have a fully featured operating system with relevant libraries like Android or Raspbian under you) is going to be a bit tricky? Lots of people here struggle with a 16x2 text display - HD video might be a bit ambitious if you are new to this, which, of course, you may not be.

Also, it's not possible just to say "here's a good camera and why not use this display...", because to get full speed HD video capability the camera, display, memory and processor all work with each other as an integrated system with graphics accelerators, hardware video codecs and DMA between memory and the imaging devices.

As I said in your other post on this subject, why not do what you are attempting as an app running on an Android phone, or get a Raspberry Pi and camera? You'll find lots of OS support and forum help (on an appropriate forum) for either of those.