Simple Thevenin circuit

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Most people aren't going to create a Google account just and expose themselves to whatever spam will result just to be able to see something that you aren't willing to take the time to post here.

I recommend that you take a screen shot (or whatever else is reasonable) and size it so that it is reasonable (say less than a couple hundred kilobytes max) and upload it as part of a post here. Then people are much, much more likely to look over your work.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Short of seeing the schematic, perhaps this will help:

Two components are in series if and only if whatever current flows through one MUST flow through the other.

Two components are in parallel if and only if whatever voltage appears across one MUST appear across the other.

nathsen

Joined Apr 24, 2016
Most people aren't going to create a Google account just and expose themselves to whatever spam will result just to be able to see something that you aren't willing to take the time to post here.

I recommend that you take a screen shot (or whatever else is reasonable) and size it so that it is reasonable (say less than a couple hundred kilobytes max) and upload it as part of a post here. Then people are much, much more likely to look over your work.
It wasn't anything to do with time, I initially tried to upload it but for some reason no files were visible when I was in the browse function of uploading file (when it is there!).

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Are you sure you were looking in the right spot or that the file type is one of the types that can be uploaded?

If it's a screen capture or line drawing I'd recommend making it a PNG file. If it's an image, like a photo, I'd recommend making it a JPG. You can also upload a PDF file, which some recommend but that I'm not a big proponent of unless it truly is a document (as opposed to a drawing/image).

nathsen

Joined Apr 24, 2016
For reasons unknown to me, not a single file from my whole computer is visible using the upload a file function. It is a JPG file.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
One thing you might try is dragging and dropping the file from the folder (Windows Explorer, if your using Windows) onto the dialog box where you enter your post text. I've found that you can upload a single file automatically that way.