simple dual slope ADC problem

mrmike612

Joined Dec 1, 2012
I have a project on doing simple dual slope ADC using only our lab kit component.But the problem is I can't not come up with any ideas to make switch from V in and Vref controlled by my kits which is included only basic transistors 2en3904,JFET,and some IC like 7474,7485,LM324,counter LS191,BCD display.The switch should be controlled by the clock.
Does anyone have something interesting about dual slope please help me :confused:
here is diagram that what professor asking me to follow

Attachments

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
So, to be clear, you are asking how one can switch between Vin and Vref using only the components listed, correct?

mrmike612

Joined Dec 1, 2012
So, to be clear, you are asking how one can switch between Vin and Vref using only the components listed, correct?
yeah,right.i know that using manual switch is impossible to operate a dual slope adc but i can't think of any solutions to make a switch between vin and vref and it has to be controlled by a clock.there must be something that my limited knowledge can't reach.:mad:
I have to build the switch to zero out the integrator either.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I'd say you should look into transmission gates.... you can configure your transistors as an analog multiplexer...