simple auto battery charger by 555

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Charging a lead acid battery is not a simple thing to do. There is specific charging protocol that you should use if you want to make certain you battery has the maximum possible life. Not to mention the safety issues of charging such a battery.

There are chips designed specific for this purpose that you might want to consider.

If you still want to do it on you own then you should take the time to read and understand this:

http://batteryuniversity.com/

If you are doing this project for a learning experience then great. But if you intend to use the charger long term then some times it is cheaper and easier to buy a quality off the shelf charger and leave the care of your battery to the experts.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
i do not understand what u mean
have u abetter circuit ?
what is the improvement that u suggest to added it to the circuit?

Metalmann meant the sound you are making between words. The uh sound. It is very common and most people don't realize they are doing it. Kind of interesting that people that have other than English for their first language make that sound too.

I don't think it is that bad. A little distracting maybe. Your English is very good. It would help if you could eliminate background noise. Maybe a better mic. Speak just a little more clearly and maybe mot slowly.

To make yourself more understandable in your written words, see my signature.

What simulator did you use?

ahmed115

Joined Dec 21, 2013
Metalmann meant the sound you are making between words. The uh sound. It is very common and most people don't realize they are doing it. Kind of interesting that people that have other than English for their first language make that sound too.

I don't think it is that bad. A little distracting maybe. Your English is very good. It would help if you could eliminate background noise. Maybe a better mic. Speak just a little more clearly and maybe mot slowly.

To make yourself more understandable in your written words, see my signature.

What simulator did you use?
I did not recored videos in english befor and this is the first time .So excuse me for my noise and bad langauge .
Normal i recored it in my arabic langauge
The programe that i used is Circuit wizared

http://search.4shared.com/q/CCAD/1/Circuit%20Wizard?suggested

thanks

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I did not recored videos in english befor and this is the first time .So excuse me for my noise and bad langauge .
Normal i recored it in my arabic langauge
The programe that i used is Circuit wizared

http://search.4shared.com/q/CCAD/1/Circuit%20Wizard?suggested

thanks
Actually your English is very good. Excellent in fact. Fix the background noise, just slow down a bit and pronounce your words just a bit more clearly, try not to say "ah' or "uh" so much (we all do it). If you can fix those it will be a very understandable video as there is really nothing wrong with your English language in general.

ahmed115

Joined Dec 21, 2013
Actually your English is very good. Excellent in fact. Fix the background noise, just slow down a bit and pronounce your words just a bit more clearly, try not to say "ah' or "uh" so much (we all do it). If you can fix those it will be a very understandable video as there is really nothing wrong with your English language in general.
Thank u for your help and advice