SIGNAL CONDITONING CIRCUIT FOR SENSORS

markdepaz21

Joined Jul 6, 2017
Hi to All,
Hi guys I have 4 sensors that needs signal conditioning circuit but I don't know what signal conditioning circuit best fit this sensors , how will I know what Signal conditioning circuit for a particular sensor and values to be used in the Signal Conditioning Circuit. it will be a big help for uos if someone can help us out with this :)) Thank You. Godbless . we have

MG811 carbon dioxide sensor

MQ - 137 NH3 sensor

FC 28 Sensor

MLX90614 Contactless Temperature sensor

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
Please reread post #1, because I must have missed some things. Like what are the power sources, what are the input signal levels, what are the acceptable output voltage ranges, what are the acceptable output impedances, what frequency/noise shaping is required, what accuracy/precision is needed, what do the signal conditioning circuits drive (capacitive A/D converters have issues), how long are the wire runs, what is the operating temperature range, is this a hazardous/rugged environment (salt water spray, shock and vibration, etc.)
and the DATASHEETS.

Where are you located?

ak

markdepaz21

Joined Jul 6, 2017
Please reread post #1, because I must have missed some things. Like what are the power sources, what are the input signal levels, what are the acceptable output voltage ranges, what are the acceptable output impedances, what frequency/noise shaping is required, what accuracy/precision is needed, what do the signal conditioning circuits drive (capacitive A/D converters have issues), how long are the wire runs, what is the operating temperature range, is this a hazardous/rugged environment (salt water spray, shock and vibration, etc.)
and the DATASHEETS.

Where are you located?

ak
I'm Located in the Philippines , here is the specs that we have to meet . we are going to use this sensors to asses compost maturity by integrating this 5 sensors into 1. we just need to build a Signal Conditioning Circuit for each . will I refer to the sensor specification to build the SC?

Attachments

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
They are all available from China etc with a conditioning IC/board already fitted to the module, also all the app sheets are there with requirements.
Max.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
"Signal conditioning" is just a buzz phrase.
If you want to condition a signal you need to specify the signal, why you want to condition it, and to what specifications.

Details, details, details.

We cannot provide any advice until you provide all the details

Please reread post #5.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

What are the datailed informations for your sensors?
What voltage/current will the sensors give when exposed to the given physical input?
How do you want to threat the signals from the sensors?
Are there values you need from the conditioning circuit?

Bertus