show your picture,one by one

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
LOL. that was the first thing I focused in on. I thought "Has nerdegutta found parts to a terminator" and then then I saw your wikipedia link. What is that for?
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
LOL. that was the first thing I focused in on. I thought "Has nerdegutta found parts to a terminator" and then then I saw your wikipedia link. What is that for?
Yeah, that would be the day...

I don't know what it's for, but it looks like some sort of transformer of some sort.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
You have got to see a waterspout. Very cool. But always best viewed at a distance. :) I have been lucky enough to see a few and at a comfortable distance.
so far I've only seen photos and a couple videos. I've never been in a place where I could see one in person. They're fascinating phenomena though!
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
I just saw a mother an her spotted fawn at the end of my driveway the other night when I came home from work. I've been seeing a lot of deer this year, but not as many as last year. They tend to be really skittish around here, though, so there might be more than what I see.

Turkey season is coming soon, though. I always see a lot of them around here :D
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Speaking of wildlife, I had a visitor here at my home in Vermont a few weeks ago. It's actually been years since I've seen one of these little buggers, so it was neat to see one again:



He was back with two or three kids the other night, too. Somehow got into my garbage and dumped it all over the place....
 

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
You're pretty close to that deer MrChips. Will he eat from your hand? I had a bunch of regulars around my dad's house and I always fed them. They would come up around the porch and I would put feed out for them in dishes and watch. They would let me watch within 10ft of them, but any closer and they wouldn't touch the food. I wanted them to get comfortable enough to eat out of my hand but it never happened. I saw this video last year and I got a kick out of it.
 
Top