should i improve power section for A7672s module

Ashutamar

Joined Apr 18, 2023
Hi here is the schematic for my A7672s Simcom module i want that how i can improve this power section for my simcom so that it can run for longer years i hope got it so i want your support that what all are the espect and factors to design and selections of good life longer component for smooth and emi filtered power section so let us known
your suggestions and guidances are appreciated

st copmpact pcb small pwr section .pngst compact small pcb pwr section .png

Ashutamar

Joined Apr 18, 2023
Hi here is the schematic for my A7672s Simcom module i want that how i can improve this power section for my simcom so that it can run for longer years i hope got it so i want your support that what all are the espect and factors to design and selections of good life longer component for smooth and emi filtered power section so let us known

View attachment 292371View attachment 292372

View attachment 292371View attachment 292372
Screenshot 2023-04-18 153723.pngScreenshot 2023-04-18 153738.png