shorting bar - more common name

Thread Starter


Joined Jul 12, 2016
I bought these in the past:

It functions like a network of 5 separate zero-ohm resistors in circuit and are of great help when designing circuit boards, and no I'm not going to attempt double sided boards.

Sad truth is this part costs me $1.13 CDN in store and I want to buy it substantially cheaper than that. So I looked on ebay and the closest thing I can come up with is 22 ohm resistor network, but I'd rather have zero ohm, especially when running power lines through it.

What kind of names should I use when searching for this item? I want to find it and buy alot off ebay.