Servo motor 9g controller IC schematic

Bright1919

Joined Sep 16, 2022
Hello dear,

Can someone help me with the schematic diagram for the servo motor 9g motor driver IC. I have seen schematics on datasheets such as KC5188 and KC8801 for application examples. I wonder if someone can help me with the exact schematic diagram for servo motor 9g based on KC5188 or KC8801 or based on other popular motor driver IC for the servo motor 9g. Thanks for your help.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
OK, it seems that the TS is asking for information about an RC Servo package, not a servo motor as commonly understood. The two are quite different.

Bright1919

Joined Sep 16, 2022
OK, it seems that the TS is asking for information about an RC Servo package, not a servo motor as commonly understood. The two are quite different.
I am referring to the schematic diagram of the controller IC that is inside the servo motor 9g enclosure. Thanks

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Could not find a diagram. But the internal parts have been pretty much explained here.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/hobby-servo-tutorial/all
That is quite an interesting and potentially useful article. But it has one major flaw, which is calling those packages "servo motors" instead of "RC servos" or "hobby servos", or even just "servos." That is certainly incorrect and lazy, and causes confusion, because of the much more common definition used throughout industry that defines a servomotor as a motor driven by a servo-amplifier. That definition has been constantly in use since about 1940..

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
The devices quoted do cater to those that require a 0-20ms control pulse, which, as already mentioned, is intended mainly for RC servo, 9g etc usage.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
For the details of the specific integrated circuit devices youshould visit the manufacturer's website and get the product data sheets. There may even be application notes that describe how the ICs are intended to be used. It is not likely that the maker of the servo module will be willing to share any internal details at all. But maybe somebody has traced the assembly and can share that circuit with you.

Bright1919

Joined Sep 16, 2022
See the Attached. The datasheet does not provide the internal functions. Also, from the attached schematics are all the components required to control the servo motor 9g?

Attachments