"self-feedback" "floating gate" "gate follower" -- Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
Basically what is searched is a modified-pos-fb OUTPUT follower
To make it a bit more simple to understand --
Fig. :: Adj&ErrFbCircuitry** → OUTP.driver → OUTP** → OUTP.buf → App.
It has some use in voltage supply designs . . .
. . . with the advantage to DAC-s that it can be smoothly adjusted
-- it is possible to "track" I 2 O so the fast deviation at output** has no effect there

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Why do you always beat around the bush ?
Don't you have anything else to do ?

Please try to state what you are saying clearly.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
there is no deadlines to this - plenty of time for you to have fun here - it's good you do coz some zombies so down by life - they forgotten what it means . . . creativity goes f´d if you can't relax / loosen up . . . there was also that drawing a grin to your face at tough place fools the sys / cuts the "tough" loop - is why you always need to remember to smile ;·P

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Hi ci139,

I don't want to get involved in that discussion, but I think a big part of the problem is your use of ellipsis ... If you look at a typical sentence, subject>verb>object, using an ellipses at the end is like mumbling the object. So, if I say the beautiful girl kissed ... You don't know if she kissed a frog or some part of my anatomy.

Maybe, if you restricted your use of that literary tool, your comments would be better understood.

Capitalization and periods also help, but most of us can read through those affects.

John

Last edited:

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
there is no deadlines to this - plenty of time for you to have fun here - it's good you do coz some zombies so down by life - they forgotten what it means . . . creativity goes f´d if you can't relax / loosen up . . . there was also that drawing a grin to your face at tough place fools the sys / cuts the "tough" loop - is why you always need to remember to smile ;·P
If you say so. :rolleyes:

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
i'm not using ellipsis instead of anything
as i see it - being read many printed books in a past
... - trailing , stands for leaving time to reader or teller to collate thoughts or something irrelevant/too_lengthy not being described
... - preceding , stands for jumping into subject from the middle e.g. omitting intro
... - in the middle (also extending the trailing ... from the prev line) . . . possibly also where you'd be using sentence end - a dot - and start a new one (with capital letter) - only with the difference of noting that the main or sub subject or area of subject has not changed ((e.g. no sentence end - which in turn is avoided to denote that you probably wont get the subject right without integrating over all that is (to be ...) contained in that lengthy monster sentence)) . . .

while ellipses i use for sidenotes
as there¹ ... blah blah; note: ¹ -- not here = there(not here) ... blah blah

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Further discussion on this thread will be put on hold until the value of this thread to AAC is discussed by the moderation team.

Status
Not open for further replies.