Salvaged parts

Edmunds

Joined Sep 27, 2010
Dear all,

I've happen to have disassembled a useless device that had plenty of DIP ICs in sockets. I pulled them out and identified four DIP18 of them as SONiX SN8B1602BP018 8-bit micro controllers. Don't know if I ever get around to do something useful with them, but at least I know what they are.

There are further 12 DIP18 ICs with PCT-12 and ABB0589AC01 e3 printed on them that I am unable to identify. This gives nothing at all in Google.

There is also one DIP28 part with PCT-21AK 0527-W NOWTG-2 printed on it. This seems to give something relevant, but no luck with data sheet.

Maybe the most interesting is a DIP40 part with all prints erased with a motor tool. The only thing readable on this thing are prints on the back that say "KOREA" in one circle and "AA04" in another.

Maybe somebody has had any experience with such labels and can point me into the right direction.

Thank you for your time,

Edmunds

Edmunds

Joined Sep 27, 2010
It seems to have been a device for connecting many PC keyboards, mouses and monitors to one. The kind you would have in a server rack. PS/2 connections and VGA type connections.

Regards,

Edmunds