Robot project using STM32G474 MCU

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Thanks for posting the pdf. I have replicated the block diagram and the MCU.

Have you chosen the IDE and the hardware for programming the MCU?

20210117  AAC beatsal ST MCU 1.jpg20210117  AAC beatsal ST MCU 2.jpg

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I have already selected the STM32G474VET6 so the HW design is complete. Problem is don't know how to program the micro, that is where I seek help/ideas
BTW, no MCU hardware design is complete before the software is designed, coded, and debugged.
HW and SW go hand in hand.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I know that! So why did you ask for schematics? Seems you are backing out after all my trouble.
Because I needed to see what connections you have provided in the HW in order to program the MCU.
(Be careful with your attitude and responses. Who is going to a lot of trouble here to provide assistance?)

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Just to help this thread get back on track, MrChips asked " Have you chosen the IDE and the hardware for programming the MCU?" He need this in order to help you further. Please answer the question.

By the way, IDE means "Integrated Development Environment" If you have not selected one, please ask for suggestions.

You will need programming hardware to sit between your computer and the chip to be programmed.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
My first choice of IDE for programming an STM32 MCU would be STM32CubeIDE. It is free.
My first attempt at writing any embedded program would be to make an LED flash.

beatsal

Joined Jan 21, 2018
Trying but above my skill level. Looking for a mentor to guide me on this project. Any ideas deeply appreciated - thanks.

beatsal

Joined Jan 21, 2018
No progress, just stuck. Some suggestions are way beyond me i.e. LED flash - don't know what it is. So, helpless.