RF Nano sketches failed to be upload.

Don_Fila

Joined Nov 26, 2021
Please I need your help to solve this issue. I bought an RF nano which was delivered to me today so I decided to test it by uploading a new sketch which is the blink sketch but before that, I think it had a blink sketch which was uploaded before I received it. On the RF nano, the LED keeps blinking on the board if I connect the board to a power source or laptop. But if I try to upload a new sketch then I always get errors and fail to upload, I have installed the ch340 driver and installed all the versions of the Arduino editor or compiler with the board type but it isn't uploading but I rather get errors. Below images are the errors that I got when I uploaded the basic sketch. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
The information needed to troubleshoot the problem is not in your post or screenshots.
1695590491877.png
avrdude, the program that manages the upload, is reporting that is can’t talk to the programmer. Further up on the scrollack of that window it should show which programmer it is trying to use.

Check the board configuration as well to see what it is trying to use to program the board.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
After selecting the Arduino Nano as the board, what processor did you specify? Unlike other clones, you shouldn’t select the old boot loader.

The clone firmware IS the programmer. You shouldn’t need an external programmer.

Don_Fila

Joined Nov 26, 2021
After selecting the Arduino Nano as the board, what processor did you specify? Unlike other clones, you shouldn’t select the old boot loader.

The clone firmware IS the programmer. You shouldn’t need an external programmer.
The chip is Atmel Atmega328p, so I choose the processor type to be Atmega328p