I bought some L.E.D.s on fleebay with resiters. The green leds came with a resister dropping voltage to 3v. BUT I have some that are free flowing. I have hooked up three or four resisters now and I am getting readings of 11.75v on the other end.
Do they burn out? I thought when a resister goes nothing gets through. Are these cheap or am I missing something. I get a 465ohm reading with them.
I hooked one up and it was 3.15v removed my burned out led replaced it with another one, checked again and I am getting 11.74v again. Whats up with these??
Do they burn out? I thought when a resister goes nothing gets through. Are these cheap or am I missing something. I get a 465ohm reading with them.
I hooked one up and it was 3.15v removed my burned out led replaced it with another one, checked again and I am getting 11.74v again. Whats up with these??