Resistor Identification. Probably simple.

bigballs5

Joined Jan 11, 2023
I’m trying to id this resistor. It’s about 7 to 10 mm long depending on where you measure. It’s colour coding is causing me problems, because of the last black line. I guess I’m overthinking the resistor and have gathered the first few line’s info but not the last. I’m guessing the wattage by its length. If poss I would like a fresh set of eyes to see if anyone can come up with the same values as me. More pic available or info if you need them. Cheers.595ADEFD-3A22-48EE-BF38-975FF81E2F6C.jpeg

bigballs5

Joined Jan 11, 2023
Interesting, thanks for your reply. Very helpful.I would love a couple of more opinions as I have had slightly different answers from friends and I’m a little confused.

bigballs5

Joined Jan 11, 2023
Yep measured it. 10ohms. It’s the black line on the end confusing me. I can’t seem to find a match to replace it here in the UK. Am I being stupid? Can I replace it with an alternative? Cheers

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Yep measured it. 10ohms. It’s the black line on the end confusing me. I can’t seem to find a match to replace it here in the UK. Am I being stupid? Can I replace it with an alternative? Cheers
The black line indicates a bifiliar-wound (and therefore) non-inductive wire wound resistor.