Resistence seen by a capacitator,how to solve them?

huking1000

Joined Jan 1, 2016
Are e any texts e who explain how to find the resistence seen by a capacitator,and when there are other capacitators on the circuit,to know if they are indipendent or not

huking1000

Joined Jan 1, 2016
fors example find the resistance seen by Cd,with the generator V1 turned off ,and let's put a generator Va in Cd and let's measuce the current at its terminals and see if the other capacitor C influences or not the resistance seen by Cd,I mean if we consider C open does it influence the resistance,what if we consider it closed

Attachments

Narcis992

Joined Jan 1, 2016
resistor R1 parallel with a condensator C1 how can i find that the resistence or the condensator its a bad component?
How can i measure it?
for example :R1=1kohm C1=1uF after i've measured R1 with multimeter it has 700 ohm (C1 its bad or R1 its bad?Without to remove the resistence?)

anhnha

Joined Apr 19, 2012
fors example find the resistance seen by Cd,with the generator V1 turned off ,and let's put a generator Va in Cd and let's measuce the current at its terminals and see if the other capacitor C influences or not the resistance seen by Cd,I mean if we consider C open does it influence the resistance,what if we consider it closed
As I see when V1 is turned off, two voltage-controlled current sources are zero. So impedance seen by CD will be Z = RD1 + R|| 1/(sC) + RD2 and the resistance is the real part of Z. It depends on C.

Narcis992

Joined Jan 1, 2016
As I see when V1 is turned off, two voltage-controlled current sources are zero. So impedance seen by CD will be Z = RD1 + R|| 1/(sC) + RD2 and the resistance is the real part of Z. It depends on C.
So in a PCB after multimeter measurements R1 or C1 which one of them are destroyed or something like that?