Repair of loudspeakers

DER

Joined Feb 13, 2014
We sort. (At us not to find a repair kit in Russia, and it will cost much therefore we accurately sort and again we collect from this that is).
Here that happened.
Winding the rectangular copper tape laid on an edge.

I sorted in parts.

DER

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Material choice for the sound coil.
I gave preference "fiber glass"
(Because of good mechanical and temperature durability. Still it should be noted good adhesion to glue).

I thought and decided to make punched openings not higher than winding, and on the winding center. I think that the material doesn't pass air, and so there will be a certain similarity of perforation.
And higher to do windings not expediently, the mechanical durability of a framework decreases.

DER

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Winding of the sound coil. (As the coil was reeled up before by a rectangular tape, and I have no tape at myself available, I decided to make a certain similarity. Winding of the conductor of one diameter in two wires at the same time).

Everything is ready for assembly.

Here so it looks.

DER

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Assembly of mobile part of loudspeaker.

I refresh appearance, and the last preparations not much.

Check on the generator of signals.
The loudspeaker is ready for operation.

Here that turned out!
I love all to a meeting!

DER

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Hello friends !!! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to share my speaker repair messages with you so often. Therefore, I invite you to see more speaker repairs on my YouTube channel:

"You Tube Кубанская мастерская"

DER

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Hello friends! In the meantime, I am mastering a new technology for making coils. Winding a voice coil with a flat wire. Laid on the smallest side of the profile. Wire material aluminum and copper.
20210811_185019.jpg20210930_190510.jpg20211008_161807.jpg20211008_161859.jpg

168 / 5 000
Результаты перевода

star_border

Hello friends! In the meantime, I am mastering a new technology for making coils. Winding a voice coil with a flat wire. Laid on the smallest side of the profile.