Reebok Zr9 treadmill motor control board schematic

Fletcher

Joined Dec 6, 2019
Good evening
I'm trying to locate a schematic for the motor control board on this Reebok Zr9 treadmill
If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Fletcher

Joined Dec 6, 2019
Thanks for getting back so quickly
Numbers on the board-
SW-M-1619CA1407109-0081 and
11067918 (may be the part number)

Any help will be great

Thanks

Fletcher

Joined Dec 6, 2019
Hi Max

The screen flashes and their is an intermittent bleeping sound

I'll send a few pics of the board later, it's in my van and my wife has gone shopping in it - bigger boot!

Thanks

Fletcher

Joined Dec 6, 2019
All fixed, new board from Reebok Milton Keynes, under £70 delivered
Would still like to have a schematic though to understand what appears to be a common fault

Fletcher

Joined Dec 6, 2019
Hi scouse, Yes, it's still running fine, l got it from Reebok spares centre in MK, but l don't have the address, i'll see if l can find it and post it if l do. Much cheaper than ebay selling the same part!

Hi scouse, Yes, it's still running fine, l got it from Reebok spares centre in MK, but l don't have the address, i'll see if l can find it and post it if l do. Much cheaper than ebay selling the same part!
you wouldn't happen to have the part number available would you, as I'm drawing blanks everywhere I search

Fletcher

Joined Dec 6, 2019
you wouldn't happen to have the part number available would you, as I'm drawing blanks everywhere I search
Hi Scouse
I had the same runaround when mine went, feel for you
I can't find the company only a photo l took at the time which shows the part number as JJ92W109709
I would take yours out and check the part number, cos it is mentioned there are options and you want the same one
Reebok fitness support say this is a motor control board, but say it's out of stock, as it seems is the only other one they catalogue
I've asked a friend if he can remember the company, or rough date and i'll check my payments for a name, and let you know

Good luck

Attachments

hi again,
the fault you first mentioned (flashing console etc ) is the same fault as mine.. I would have thought the fault lay in the console but from what I can see from you diagnosis is that the fault is in the motor control board instead.. is this correct ?

Hi Scouse
I had the same runaround when mine went, feel for you
I can't find the company only a photo l took at the time which shows the part number as JJ92W109709
I would take yours out and check the part number, cos it is mentioned there are options and you want the same one
Reebok fitness support say this is a motor control board, but say it's out of stock, as it seems is the only other one they catalogue
I've asked a friend if he can remember the company, or rough date and i'll check my payments for a name, and let you know

Good luck
hi again,
the fault you first mentioned (flashing console etc ) is the same fault as mine.. I would have thought the fault lay in the console but from what I can see from you diagnosis is that the fault is in the motor control board instead.. is this correct ?

abzee

Joined Dec 6, 2020
Hi

I have Reebok ZR9. I have a flashing display. I reckon I need a new circuit board but they don't have in stock.

Is this board repairable and if yes can you provide details going about.

Thanks and Regards