Reebok Zr9 treadmill motor control board schematic

Fletcher

Joined Dec 6, 2019
hi again,
the fault you first mentioned (flashing console etc ) is the same fault as mine.. I would have thought the fault lay in the console but from what I can see from you diagnosis is that the fault is in the motor control board instead.. is this correct ?
Hi
Yes the fault on mine was the motor control board, l would recommend getting access to the board and getting the part number to ensure any replacement is correct before ordering.
I've found where l got mine from, call this number 0800 440 2459, it's Reeboks parts supplier in Milton Keynes, currently they are out of stock till month end, but the cost including VAT and delivery is £66.49 with manuf warranty.
Hope that helps

abzee

Joined Dec 6, 2020
Hi
Yes the fault on mine was the motor control board, l would recommend getting access to the board and getting the part number to ensure any replacement is correct before ordering.
I've found where l got mine from, call this number 0800 440 2459, it's Reeboks parts supplier in Milton Keynes, currently they are out of stock till month end, but the cost including VAT and delivery is £66.49 with manuf warranty.
Hope that helps
I had the same issue as you described. because it was out of stock - I decided to research and fix the issue as described above. Please make sure you have a surge protection strip to prevent a repeat.