Forum Suggestion Receive email notifications only for threads I started

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
I would like an option on the forum to "receive email notifications only for threads I started." I know that email notification can be enabled/disabled for individual threads, but it would be nice to have this as a global option.

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I haven't tried this:

Click on your name > Preferences > Automatically watch threads... + and receive email...

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
I haven't tried this:

Click on your name > Preferences > Automatically watch threads... + and receive email...
Thanks, but that option enables/disables all email notifications. What I want is to receive email notifications only for threads that I started, and not for threads started by other people that I posted replies to.

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
Hello,

You can tick the options below the create new thread window, before you press the create thread button:

Bertus
Thanks, I was aware of that. But every time I post a reply to a thread started by someone else, I have to click on the "More Options..." button in order for that option to show up and then deselect it. That's why I said:
I know that email notification can be enabled/disabled for individual threads, but it would be nice to have this as a global option.