Really old Computer Power Supply

Dan1.21GWh

Joined Mar 11, 2018
Hello, I've got a little problem, but I might have figured it out, just want some feedback; I'm converting an old power computer supply into a fixed multi-voltage bench power supply and it has no green power wire to bypass the motherboard. I believe it's not a problem as two white wires from the board to a switch indicate on/off(it actually says 110/220 but I took the switch apart and it's literally only wired for in/out). Long story short, I'm going to wire an SPST toggle switch in, bring power in to the unit via L/N/G(BLK,WHT,GRN) to L(BRN), N(BLU).
Am I missing anything?

DNA Robotics

Joined Jun 13, 2014
You need a 10 ohm, 10 watt resistor between any one of the red 5 volt wires and a black ground wire to put a load on it. I used an automotive brake light bulb once. It glowed dim and doubled as an indicator light.

Dan1.21GWh

Joined Mar 11, 2018
You need a 10 ohm, 10 watt resistor between any one of the red 5 volt wires and a black ground wire to put a load on it. I used an automotive brake light bulb once. It glowed dim and doubled as an indicator light.
Thank you, I thought I might need to do that but I wasn't sure, the original work is not a professional job, and I saw that in a schematic I referred to.
Thank you again