RC Phase-Shift Oscillator Help.

kdawg5

Joined Nov 16, 2008
I have a basic RC Phase-Shift Oscillator I am required to find the forward gain "A" for oscillation to begin. The info I have is that it is thrid order, R = 10kΩ, and C=1.59nF for a frequency of 10kHz. I was wondering how to go about finding the gain, what equations do i use? thanks for the help. feel free to ask me any questions about the problem.

kdawg5

Joined Nov 16, 2008
oh also i have the transfer function of 1/[(sRC)^3 + 6(sRC)^2 + 10sRC +4]. I am supposed to show how to get this as well and I don't know how.

these questions are just review for my final exam but I would like to find this stuff out tonight if possible so i can move on to other work tomorrow. thank you.

I have a basic RC Phase-Shift Oscillator I am required to find the forward gain "A" for oscillation to begin. The info I have is that it is thrid order, R = 10kΩ, and C=1.59nF for a frequency of 10kHz. I was wondering how to go about finding the gain, what equations do i use? thanks for the help. feel free to ask me any questions about the problem.
Hi, i wish to build this kind of thing but my problem is i am not so literate about electronics, can i ask a simple but complete details (diagram) thanks

The Electrician

Joined Oct 9, 2007
oh also i have the transfer function of 1/[(sRC)^3 + 6(sRC)^2 + 10sRC +4]. I am supposed to show how to get this as well and I don't know how.

these questions are just review for my final exam but I would like to find this stuff out tonight if possible so i can move on to other work tomorrow. thank you.
The transfer equation doesn't look right. Can you post a schematic?