radio controlled system

jblueink

Joined May 27, 2008
hi there,
thanks every one for your help ever since.
i have a design in mind,this is it i want build a circuit that can transmit a signal that can controll another circuit say controlling a toy car or a OFF and ON system.

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
Interesting thread..

Someone asks for a circuit which could be used to activate a bomb from a short distance.

A reply suggests that the person could be a terrorist and should blow themselves up.

And the OP acknowledges the post without any denial, just a confirmation of understanding the reply.

Strange stuff for a saturday morning

Steve

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Interesting thread..

Someone asks for a circuit which could be used to activate a bomb from a short distance.

A reply suggests that the person could be a terrorist and should blow themselves up.

And the OP acknowledges the post without any denial, just a confirmation of understanding the reply.

Strange stuff for a saturday morning

Steve
On all the other electronic chat forums I ask if the remote requesting person is a terrorist. I won't tell him how to do it.
I don't want terrorists to use remote detonators because I want them all to blow themselves up then they will all be gone.

Remote circuits for detonators are top secret nowadays.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Incredible! What have we become when a simple request turns into something like this?

I don't think we need to start censoring everything that could conceivably be used for nefarious purposes. In the extreme, that would mean not discussing anything at all, since with a little creativity, nearly anything can be turned to harm another.

Off my soapbox now. Thank you for your patience.

Please have a look at this web page for some ideas on UHF remote control transmitters and receivers.
http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/WirelessDoorbell/WirelessDoorbell.html