Question about Jamming Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
I have a problem, all of my sub vocalizations are broadcasted to everyone around me(not sure how far the radius goes),so everyone “hears” my sub vocals. I know it’s real because I witness people saying my sub vocalizations out loud, and it happens every time I go out in public. Sub vocalizing is the internal speech made when thinking or reading, all it takes is slight movements of your vocal cords and your mouth can completely closed. You still use your voice box when sub vocalizing but it typically is not audible to the human ear. I can explain why it’s happening in a private message. I am assuming the broadcasting sub vocalizations have a frequency, perhaps a sound wave of some kind. I was wondering if anyone could make a device that can emit a frequency that jams/destroys the frequency of my sub vocals-so the public doesn’t here it anymore. I am not trolling, I am being serious. I could help compensate you for your efforts.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Broadband jamming is not legal in most countries, and so I recommend instead shielding, which is early impossible to easily detect.
A copper foil wrap around your head, covered with a suitable cap, will intercept the radiation. If copper foil is not available, 2 or 3 layers of aluminum foil should be almost as effective.
If any challenge you for the foil, just calmly state that it is for "an embarrassing medical condition", and you would rather not talk about it. That should silence them. and no need to elaborate.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
have a problem, all of my sub vocalizations are broadcasted to everyone around me(not sure how far the radius goes),so everyone “hears” my sub vocals.
I’m sorry, but that is just not credible. Facial expressions and body language can often convey (or betray) what we are thinking, but it has nothing to do with broadcasting at any frequency.

Bob

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
The solution is to carry a portable radio and play it loudly while you are out and about so what you mumble to yourself cannot be understood by others. A more sophisticated solution would be just a different version of this such as playing white noise through a speaker, and equally obnoxious approach.

Better yet, don't sub-voclaize. It is only a habit you can correct.

I lived mostly alone for long periods of time around 2008. While, for example, I was out pushing a shopping cart up and down the aisles of grocery stores I would say things out loud that I thought I was only thinking, then one day I realized that I really was speaking out loud. It took some work but now I am pretty sure that I am only speaking out loud when I intend to say something to somebody.

Working on not moving your lips when you think should be a good start. Getting out of the habit of talking to drivers in other cars on the road may help as well. Professional help may be necessary and may be worth the investment.

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I have a problem, all of my sub vocalizations are broadcasted to everyone around me(not sure how far the radius goes),so everyone “hears” my sub vocals. I know it’s real because I witness people saying my sub vocalizations out loud, and it happens every time I go out in public. Sub vocalizing is the internal speech made when thinking or reading, all it takes is slight movements of your vocal cords and your mouth can completely closed. You still use your voice box when sub vocalizing but it typically is not audible to the human ear. I can explain why it’s happening in a private message. I am assuming the broadcasting sub vocalizations have a frequency, perhaps a sound wave of some kind. I was wondering if anyone could make a device that can emit a frequency that jams/destroys the frequency of my sub vocals-so the public doesn’t here it anymore. I am not trolling, I am being serious. I could help compensate you for your efforts.
I have serious doubts about this , especially as I can find no papers on "Sub vocalizing" involving humans "transmitting" inaudible info that others can hear.

But with an open mind,
Can you provide any references to papers on this ?

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
I have serious doubts about this , especially as I can find no papers on "Sub vocalizing" involving humans "transmitting" inaudible info that others can hear.

But with an open mind,
Can you provide any references to papers on this ?
I am a targeted individual, which are people that are targeted by people/computers that work for intelligence agencies. This technology can cause people a variety of effects, one of which is sub vocal broadcasting. The UN has gathered enough proof that this tech exists,and they are launching an investigation. It was first presented at the UN assembly in February 2020-it will be presented again in october. Here is a link to a list of scientific patents of tech that is being used on people. Sub vocal broadcasting seems rather simple compared to many of the other tech, anyways here is the link....
https://www.academia.edu/37995680/E...pyjbmm8eU1rB2MFNFJV_SkNJBwW0ltdaopwqGhFb1sbXE

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
The solution is to carry a portable radio and play it loudly while you are out and about so what you mumble to yourself cannot be understood by others. A more sophisticated solution would be just a different version of this such as playing white noise through a speaker, and equally obnoxious approach.

Better yet, don't sub-voclaize. It is only a habit you can correct.

I lived mostly alone for long periods of time around 2008. While, for example, I was out pushing a shopping cart up and down the aisles of grocery stores I would say things out loud that I thought I was only thinking, then one day I realized that I really was speaking out loud. It took some work but now I am pretty sure that I am only speaking out loud when I intend to say something to somebody.

Working on not moving your lips when you think should be a good start. Getting out of the habit of talking to drivers in other cars on the road may help as well. Professional help may be necessary and may be worth the investment.
Thanks for the advice,but this isn’t normal sub vocalization. People shouldn’t be able to hear it from so far away. For example, people have been walking in front of me and they repeat or say my sub vocals as I sub vocalize. So even if I was moving my mouth they wouldn’t be able to see it since they are not facing me. Plus people have repeated my sub vocals when my mouth is completely closed(I say repeat but it is as if they say my sub vocals as I sub vocalize). I have also told people to honk if they hear me or honk if they think this about me and they honk. The cars are about a 100 feet away when they honk and they cannot see me since I’m inside,I have asked people to honk 3 times in a row and they do. Plus I hear people yell out my sub vocals from outside. Normal sub vocalization cannot go that far. So that’s why I think my sub vocals are being amplified by some type of frequency

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Sound and Radio Frequency are two different things. There is no kind of RF circuit of any kind that will be able to jam mechanical vibrations of vocal cords. I think you best bet is to stop thinking and that way there will be no sub-vocals for people to pick up. One more thing, I have roamed this planet for over seven decades and I have never experienced hearing another persons sub vocalizations. I can tell you that I think it would have been a great advantage in many cases. Can you hear other peoples sub vocalizations or are you convinced that the process is one way. That is they can hear you, but you can't hear any of them.

On top of everything else I know of no mechanism that would allow for what you are describing to happen. If we don't know the mechanism for how something happens it is pretty damn difficult to do something about it. I suggest a series of controlled experiments with sensitive receivers to verify the phenomena that you are describing.

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
If your "sub-vocalizations" can be sensed by other people then they can be recorded. Have you tried recording them to prove to yourself that they really exist?
I will try that, thanks for the advice. Do you think it’s possible to jam/destroy the frequency of my sub vocalization with a properly made device designed to jam my specific frequency? Assuming my sub vocals emit a strong enough frequency that can be detected without electrodes attached to my throat.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I will try that, thanks for the advice. Do you think it’s possible to jam/destroy the frequency of my sub vocalization with a properly made device designed to jam my specific frequency? Assuming my sub vocals emit a strong enough frequency that can be detected without electrodes attached to my throat.
No. Even if you could identify your frequency we still don't know the mechanism of information transfer. There is literally no physics to describe what you think is happening.

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
Sound and Radio Frequency are two different things. There is no kind of RF circuit of any kind that will be able to jam mechanical vibrations of vocal cords. I think you best bet is to stop thinking and that way there will be no sub-vocals for people to pick up. One more thing, I have roamed this planet for over seven decades and I have never experienced hearing another persons sub vocalizations. I can tell you that I think it would have been a great advantage in many cases. Can you hear other peoples sub vocalizations or are you convinced that the process is one way. That is they can hear you, but you can't hear any of them.

On top of everything else I know of no mechanism that would allow for what you are describing to happen. If we don't know the mechanism for how something happens it is pretty damn difficult to do something about it. I suggest a series of controlled experiments with sensitive receivers to verify the phenomena that you are describing.
Well it’s virtually impossible to think without some degree of sub vocalization. It’s only me that’s broadcasting,I don’t hear anyone else. There is phenomenon called “Targeted Individual.” That’s basically about how innocent civilians are being targeted by computers and humans that have access to advanced tech that most people are unaware of. It can cause a variety of effects, here is a link to a list of scientific patents of the technology being used on people without their consent...............

https://www.academia.edu/37995680/E...pyjbmm8eU1rB2MFNFJV_SkNJBwW0ltdaopwqGhFb1sbXE

The United Nations is launching an investigation on what is called Cyber Torture, which is about fighting against the innocent harassment and torture of civilians using the technology that’s listed in the link(and probably other tech too). The abuse of this tech was first presented by UN Rapporteur Nilz Melzer at a UN assembly in 2020, and will be presented again in the UN assembly in October. They wouldn’t be launching an investigation if they didn’t have enough evidence. Plus there is a device that’s made public and able to be bought that is called Alter ego, which is a headset that you put on that can literally read your sub vocals. So if there is already public tech that can read sub vocals, is it that far fetched that there is tech that can amplify/broadcasts your sub vocals for everyone to hear? Never mind all the other tech that is out there and even being used on people. Considering all of that, I am pretty confident that my sub vocals are actually being broadcasted and that it is caused by some type of tech. I will attach a the link to the alter ego device below. Anyways, what are your thoughts after reading all this?

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
@Ramle941

have you posted on this forum before under another name ?

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
This website is about electronic circuits, not about mental illness.
Here is a list of scientific patents of technology that has been around for awhile and actually being used on people

The United Nations is launching an investigation of something called Cyber Torture, which is the illegal experimental use of technology on people that causes a variety of effects. That list of patents I linked are some of the technologies being used. The UN wouldn’t be launching an investigation if they did not have enough evidence. Plus there is device called the Alterego, which is a headset that can literally read your sub vocals. So if there is public tech that can do all of that, is it that far fetched to think that there is tech that can amplify/broadcast someone’s sub vocals? Never mind all the other tech Thats out there and actually being used on people. Maybe you should stop being so closed minded before you make a comment on how I’m mentally ill or how I’m not posting on the right forum. Do your research before you discredit others. It seems like this is exactly the kind of forum to post about this kind of stuff, since it turns out that my problem has everything to do with electronics.

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
This website is about electronic circuits, not about mental illness.
I’m not gonna keep posting the same reply to everyone, look at some of my replies to the comments and you will see that my post has nothing to do with mental illness and everything to do with technology. You can even do some research yourself, look up “United Nations, Cyber Torture.”

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
@Ramle941
To summarise what I think your saying

a) You think you have some sort of implant,
b) others around you can pick this implant up
c) it is transmitting your thoughts
d) you dont know how, why , or to who
e) you dont know when implant was inserted
f) you dont knwo where the implant is

Basically from the above,
you are asking for either

1) a radio jammer, Such devices are illegal in most countries
2) a medical device. Such devices are strictly controlled in most countries,

We have no informatoin as to what frequency / power / modulation you want to block

As such I'd think we have no way of helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.