Question about Jamming Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
I am a targeted individual, which are people that are targeted by people/computers that work for intelligence agencies. This technology can cause people a variety of effects, one of which is sub vocal broadcasting. The UN has gathered enough proof that this tech exists,and they are launching an investigation. It was first presented at the UN assembly in February 2020-it will be presented again in october. Here is a link to a list of scientific patents of tech that is being used on people. Sub vocal broadcasting seems rather simple compared to many of the other tech, anyways here is the link....
https://www.academia.edu/37995680/E...pyjbmm8eU1rB2MFNFJV_SkNJBwW0ltdaopwqGhFb1sbXE
@Ramle941 No. You are not a targeted individual. I checked. I also checked on the invidual using the pseudonym 'mouaki abdelouahab' and they are not targeted either. Their dossier simply states 'Quack. Idiot. Closed.'

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
Please refer to some of my replies to some of the comments people have posted. Or do some research yourself, look up “United Nations and Cybertorture.” The UN is launching an investigation on people being targeted/harassed with high end technology, they wouldn’t do that if they didn’t have enough evidence. Plus there is something called “Alter Ego,” which is a headset that literally reads your sub vocalizations. So if there is public tech that can do that, then I don’t think it’s so far fetched to believe that technology can amplify/broadcast someone’s sub vocals

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I’m not gonna keep posting the same reply to everyone, look at some of my replies to the comments and you will see that my post has nothing to do with mental illness and everything to do with technology. You can even do some research yourself, look up “United Nations, Cyber Torture.”
Look for United Nations, Cyber Torture find
https://www.theguardian.com/law/202...f-rise-of-cybertorture-to-bypass-physical-ban

Nothing new there,
white noise, LSD, stress positions, sleep deprivation, good cop / bad cop

its just more prevalent as physical torture is now " outlawed" and more importantly proven no to work.

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Please refer to some of my replies to some of the comments people have posted. Or do some research yourself, look up “United Nations and Cybertorture.” The UN is launching an investigation on people being targeted/harassed with high end technology, they wouldn’t do that if they didn’t have enough evidence. Plus there is something called “Alter Ego,” which is a headset that literally reads your sub vocalizations. So if there is public tech that can do that, then I don’t think it’s so far fetched to believe that technology can amplify/broadcast someone’s sub vocals
You mention Alter Ego,

https://mindmatters.ai/2019/09/alterego-does-not-read-your-mind/

Ramle941

Joined Jun 6, 2021
@Ramle941
To summarise what I think your saying

a) You think you have some sort of implant,
b) others around you can pick this implant up
c) it is transmitting your thoughts
d) you dont know how, why , or to who
e) you dont know when implant was inserted
f) you dont knwo where the implant is

Basically from the above,
you are asking for either

1) a radio jammer, Such devices are illegal in most countries
2) a medical device. Such devices are strictly controlled in most countries,

We have no informatoin as to what frequency / power / modulation you want to block

As such I'd think we have no way of helping you
Thank you for your reply sir, and I appreciate you not being judgemental and automatically writing me off as mentally ill. You can refer to some of the of my replies to the comments if you would like more detail on what I believe is happening to me, which includes links of scientific patents. Or you can do some research youself,you can try looking up “United Nations and Cyber torture.” Anyways I don’t believe I have an implant of any kind, apparently an implant is not needed for this kind of stuff anymore. I am not very knowledgeable in electronics and don’t have any equipment to run any tests and measure anything. I guess I was just asking if it was possible to detect the frequency and jam it,but I guess my answers are limited since I don’t have any details on the kind of frequencies. Thanks your replying anyway

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
a) You think you have some sort of implant,
b) others around you can pick this implant up
c) it is transmitting your thoughts
d) you dont know how, why , or to who
e) you dont know when implant was inserted
f) you dont knwo where the implant is

That is who I thought it is, the guy with the implant.

I thought there was a restriction on the forum, for giving information about any type of jamming?

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Please refer to some of my replies to some of the comments people have posted. Or do some research yourself, look up “United Nations and Cybertorture.”
Okay, I’ll bite. I looked it up, here is what I found:
Nils Melzer, professor of international law at the University of Glasgow and the UN’s special rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhumane or degrading treatment or punishment, is cautioning that the internet could be used systematically to target individuals remotely – through “intimidation, harassment, surveillance, public shaming and defamation”.
What has that got to do with your claim?

And I skimmed the first 10 or so of the list of patents. Nothing there about broadcasting thoughts either.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.