Quantum Horizon 'll treadmill burnt resistor

MurphyWalsh

Joined May 11, 2019
Hi all, I hope you're well? We've just bough a treadmill cheap as it had a fault and we want to repair it. After investigating the circuit boards I can see that 2 resistors are burnt out. I have attached pics. Problem is, how can I identify what resistors they are to replace them? All help greatly received.IMG-20190511-WA0008.jpg IMG-20190511-WA0008.jpg

Attachments

narkeleptk

Joined Mar 11, 2019
You can probably still measure them. They do not look destroyed. More like they overheated and burned up the pcb and traces..

What is the fault? Some feature not working, no power? You are going to need to do some more work then just those resistors.

MurphyWalsh

Joined May 11, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Yes we agree we have several jobs after this. The resistors are bad and need replacing, we're just not sure how to identify the correct replacements. The fault was the motor would start to run and then stop. Thanks again.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Unfortunately I don't have anything for that number for the Horizon, Did you measure them, as they look the same value?
Are they connected to any power device?
Max.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
In the absence of a schematic, you may have to do some reverse-engineering, starting with the motor technology for the incline motor.
This will give an idea as to the type of semiconductors used.
Max.