Project Proposal.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
My first time doing this.
I like to know how you would do a proposal to a project that you made.
It's the controller I have been working on. Several threads are here. Lot of issues like SMS and IRP bit problems have been solved by the members.
I have done the test on prototype on customer site and I need to do a proposal on it.

Like to see some examples and advice on what should be included and what not.

Regards
Rifaa

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
My first time doing this.
I like to know how you would do a proposal to a project that you made.
It's the controller I have been working on. Several threads are here. Lot of issues like SMS and IRP bit problems have been solved by the members.
I have done the test on prototype on customer site and I need to do a proposal on it.

Like to see some examples and advice on what should be included and what not.

Regards
Rifaa

I've used the concept that it is essentially a request for proposals (rfp) in reverse which also follows a much more common request for quotes (rfq). Use the same format of the more common rfq and rfp but word it as a push for the project instead of a request for a solution or a request for quote.

I cannot share anything but search rfq and rfq for examples.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi R!f,
This PDF is one option.
If you require a wider range of options.
Google: writing a project proposal

Eric

BTW:
I would advise you to make it clear to the 'proposed' client that the 'proposal' is your intellectual property and must not be redistributed without your written permission.
One pitfall I have seen many times, is that the client will invite others to submit tenders based on your written proposal.

Attachments

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Thank you Eric. :)

Any one else ?

I am looking for members who might have first hand experience to guide me for a kick ass one :D

I did not make this from a written request but rather from employee who want something that can do this and that and all that. So it evolved to what I have made. This was better than what they did and exceeds their expectation.