Problem on Altium Designer

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
Did you re-annotate your schematic since the last time you updated the PCB? Or did you swap out your diode part for a different one that perhaps doesn't have a footprint, or has the wrong footprint? It's complaining about the PCB side of things.

josepars

Joined Nov 28, 2018
Did you re-annotate your schematic since the last time you updated the PCB? Or did you swap out your diode part for a different one that perhaps doesn't have a footprint, or has the wrong footprint? It's complaining about the PCB side of things.
I re-annotated for many times I drew the footprint for many times but it didn't fixed.

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
Manually try to find the pins that it cannot find, that should indicate what the problem is. Pay close attention to the labels it's looking for. Also you can delete the parts from the PCB, then update the PCB from the schematic again and see what happens.

josepars

Joined Nov 28, 2018
I did all your suggestions but it didnt updated the PCB with their connections.Then I routed them manually.Thanks for your help .

Marc Sugrue

Joined Jan 19, 2018
Whenever i've seen these messages its because the Schematic Symbols are not aligned to the PCB footprint i.e Symbols using 1,2 and footprint A,K. I've also seen the issue when the footprint isn't correctly linked to the part via the component.

josepars

Joined Nov 28, 2018
Be sure you look closely and run a DRC. If altium thinks something is wrong, your PCB could very well come out with unconnected pins.
Thanks a lot for your help. I checked conenctions they are OK now. I want to make new PCB IO card. It will has 4 input and 4 output. I want to do it with STM32F4.How can I get the reference schematic for STM32F4?

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
One way is to find a dev board that uses the same chip and copy part or all of that schematic, just be sure you understand what you're copying. The purpose of a dev board is to help you evaluate a chip and help you get started, so the schematics are usually published. The data sheet likely has a reference schematic in it as well, and you can compare that against the dev board.