Printing IC pinouts using a normal printer

Mozee

Joined Jul 23, 2016
Hello folks,

I was wondering If there is a way to print IC pinouts on normal A4 papers then cut them manually into the IC size. Is there any software having a library of printable IC pinouts? Any simple and practical way to do so? Ideas?

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Do you mean something like these?

pinout.png

You can find those in the datasheets/databooks.

The shown image come from the TI databook wic can be found as scyd013.pdf on the internet.

I do not know any software capable of this.

Bertus

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Hello folks,

I was wondering If there is a way to print IC pinouts on normal A4 papers then cut them manually into the IC size. Is there any software having a library of printable IC pinouts? Any simple and practical way to do so? Ideas?
Google IC pinout labels.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Will the printout be used just for labelling an IC, or does it have to be the exact size of the IC (e.g. for marking out a pcb for drilling) ?

Mozee

Joined Jul 23, 2016
Thanks guys. Actually I would like to print the pinouts e.g. IC555 timer pinouts which are VCC TRH TRI GND RST etc etc .. and not the number of op-amps or gates etc.. the label must fit on the IC as I will glue it so when I breadboard I wouldn't have to refer back to the datasheet

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Actually I would like to print the pinouts e.g. IC555 timer pinouts which are VCC TRH TRI GND RST etc etc .. and not the number of op-amps or gates etc.. the label must fit on the IC as I will glue it so when I breadboard I wouldn't have to refer back to the datasheet
Most would put pinout/function information on the schematic:
upload_2017-4-23_12-50-51.png
That's what you're going to use to wire and/or troubleshoot the circuit.