Pregnant and Electric Shock ..#2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Took a CRT Discharge directly to the chin. Felt like a prize fighter hit me. But then again we're talking household voltages not CRT voltages. And largely the reason why you can take a shock from an ultra high potential is because the two different potentials - the CRT and the human - want to equalize.

Funny though, we haven't heard from the TS since post #1. We're just arguing amongst ourselves. I don't think we're being heard. Not by the TS anyway. Maybe she (Lucy) got her answer long time ago and is now done with this.

As for getting shocked by 240 (230) I've never had that (dis)-pleasure.

Unwatched.

Hi,

I took a 250vdc shock in the basement one time. Feels like you got hit by a truck for a second. I was lucky to get by with no damage to the body. When i was just 5 years old, i got a shock from a regular 120vac outlet and got my finger burnt pretty bad.

Brut i was looky notting heppend ta myee brane. :)

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
"information" states"student". Can the guardians compare the IP address with any known trolls?
And certainly there were a number of fear-mongers shouting loudly in this thread. Life chained to fears based on "eighth truths"(much less fact than half-truths) must be a horrible thing.

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
Amplified, confused, alienated would have been better descriptions of how we altered her fears.
those are just speculations. we would need to hear from her to know if and how her fears changed.

personally when i saw the post, my first impression was it is a troll and my opinion did not change.

for example:
1. what person gets shock from appliance and does not have it replaced (unless they know exactly what they are doing and want to have more fun with it)

2. what woman already has midwife after being just 6 week pregnant?

3. who calls around at 4AM to tell others that they just got zapped from some faulty appliance?

4. who has sense of panic and instead of calling emergency, sits in front of computer, finds electrical forum, creates account just to be able to make a post?

it is more likely that OP was just posting made up story, just trying to explore if electric shock could be another viable DIY way to abort pregnancy...

Last edited:

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
(some text removed for clarity)

it is more likely that OP was just posting made up story, just trying to explore if electric shock could be another viable DIY way to abort pregnancy...
I hope you don't give people ideas. Electroshock can result in great injury or death if not expertly done. It is amazing what some women (birthing persons) will try as an attempt to abort an unwanted pregnancy, particularly if the are poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.