power controller with power monitoring

nicsnicolan

Joined Sep 15, 2011
can anyone please help do this power controller with power monitoring project?? do you have any idea on how tho do this??
:) please help me..
i don't know what circuit must be use.. :(

Last edited:

nicsnicolan

Joined Sep 15, 2011
my project goes like this. i want to control the power on/off of a home appliance using microcontroller at the same time I also want to monitor the power being consumed by that appliance pluged in.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Do I really have to ask you each and every question? Be more specific means say every little detail that is relevant to what you want to do.

You say cloud based, that would mean some internet connection or something along that way.
You can control the appliance through a simple triac or relay and monitor the current with a current transformer and a few other parts.

nicsnicolan

Joined Sep 15, 2011
can somebody help me with this power monitoring circuit?? how can i be able to monitor the power consumption of an appliance plug into a socket??

is their a module available for that? or is their a specific circuit for that?

badly need help..

thanks..

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
is there a schematic diagram of this power monitoring??

go to the site the link points to and look around to find it in the projects page, lady ada (from Adafruit industries) always puts everything on there for you to be able to duplicate her projects....