Pound o' Parts Mystery Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
New for 2021! AlasKit Educational and Scientific Resources is making available 13oz of electronics components for a mere $25 including first class postage. Each mystery box will contain AT LEAST one rare/hard-to find radio component equal to the entire price of the box. What have you got to lose! You can order directly from the website.
[No Site Adv]
Look for Pound o' Parts. Or you can PM me to arrange other payment methods.
Happy New Year, one and all!
Eric, KL7AJ

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
New for 2021! AlasKit Educational and Scientific Resources is making available 13oz of electronics components for a mere $25 including first class postage. Each mystery box will contain AT LEAST one rare/hard-to find radio component equal to the entire price of the box. What have you got to lose! You can order directly from the website.
[No Site Adv]
Look for Pound o' Parts. Or you can PM me to arrange other payment methods.
Happy New Year, one and all!
Eric, KL7AJ
Guess I should clarify....includes U.S. First class postage. I forgot how international AAC is. :)

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Right?! I'd prefer the reverse deal: Send me $25 and I'll send 13oz of random electronics crap out of my basement to you. Most of it IMPOSSIBLE to find elsewhere because sane people threw it away years ago.
See my review on QRZ.com

Guess I should clarify....includes U.S. First class postage. I forgot how international AAC is. :)
Am thinking this is another term for "Floor Sweepings" I'm CERTAIN the package (including CANADIAN shipping) is quite possibly a LESSER value than the $25.00 US ($31.19 Cdn.) BUT - Thank you for the offer, just the same.

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
Out of curiosity I visited the site qrz.com.

Its a legit tech site for Radio HAMs and he seems like an experienced radio guy, if you visit here and enter his callsign you can see more, a bio, many pictures of his rig etc.

1614263023020.png

e.g.

"After completing about half of an electrical engineering degree at El Camino College, I felt the call of the north, and moved to North Pole, Alaska, where the job of Chief Engineer of KJNP Radio, a 50,000 watt Christian broadcast station, fell into my lap. I spent the next 17 years crawling around inside transmitters, as well as doing some radio announcing. Afterwards, I was on the ground floor of the creation of HAARP (High Frequency Active Aurora Research Project), and still do some occasional support work for the continuing HAARP experiments."

and more, if one searches the web:

1614263639866.png

But no reviews that I can find.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.