Point to Multipoint Wireless system

Longymod

Joined Jan 29, 2018
I am hoping someone can lead me onto the right path if possible please

I need to put a PC on anywhere between 1 and 4 clients boats. I then will need to be able to gain remote access to anyone of these at anytime. (I will be on another vessel within 500m). I will not have access to there internet.

I have trialled the Ligo dlb2 system ( https://www.ligowave.com/products/dlb-2 ) which comes with software to connect each access point. I then use UltraVNC to gain remote access between the PC's

Although this system is working I would like to house the Wireless systems in with another piece of equipment to save space and cable mobilisation.

Has anyone come across a point to multipoint system that ships just as a circuit board or is anyone familiar with a company who could provide this?

Thank you in advance

Longymod

Joined Jan 29, 2018
Use one primary computer to manage the others. I won't need access to all of them at the same time, the aim is to provide support to the vessels system remotely if they run into problems then I will disconnect once I'm done.

How I have it set up at the moment using the Ligo system is each boat is set as a router. Then on my primary system I search for what network I want to connect to and log in when needed. Once connected I use a free remote access program UltraVNC