Advantech EKI-6333AC-2G handshake failure in Access Point Client pair

Thread Starter

jackmarsh5

Joined Oct 3, 2026
1
Hello all,
I am currently fighting a failed daily handshake problem on a Wifi radio pair where once a day, the radios try to reauthenticate through a group key handshake and the logs say that the handshake fails and forces a reauthentication event which last for 3 seconds. The RPI of the PLCs can only be set to a maximum of 750 ms and I have already downgraded the encryption from WPA2/WPA3 to only WPA, I am not a signals person and only have mediocre understanding of the radio pairing. Is there any way to disable the handshake or ensure that it succeeds more regularly? I attached the log files showing the drop out. The system was on WPA2/WPA3 and that changed the drop outs from twice a day to once a day and shifted the time of the dropout.
 

Attachments

Top