Please suggest Booster IC

DECELL

Joined Apr 23, 2018
Is this an amplifier or a power supply problem- Is that Keysight ADS were talking about?
In a simulation environment you can just use an amplifier macro to start with, look for a "V of V".
You will have to be more specific about your problem.

kowshikd7

Joined May 1, 2018
HI MrChips
I got LT3108 from linear technology, but they don't have spice file that can be simulated in ADS, i am working on energy harvesting and my rectifier circuit is in ADS where i can simulate real components. For this i need some IC which can be simulated in ADS.

Thanks
Kowshik

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
HI MrChips
I got LT3108 from linear technology, but they don't have spice file that can be simulated in ADS, i am working on energy harvesting and my rectifier circuit is in ADS where i can simulate real components. For this i need some IC which can be simulated in ADS.

Thanks
Kowshik
Well, you got me.
I don't use simulators. I prefer to wire up the chip and get real results.
I am a Bob Pease follower.

kowshikd7

Joined May 1, 2018
Hi DECELL
Its amplifier problem. Yes its Keysight ADS.In ADS i need to work with real components and i am stuck with spice file.

kowshik

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
If you want to simulate the whole scheme, then you have a problem. You will not find the model! You can be content with the calculation of individual parts. The converter simulate in LTspice. LTspice can also use non-native models.

Last edited: