Please identify this component

noorrocks

Joined Dec 19, 2017
Hi,
I have got a bag full of electronic components... I am trying to make sense of all by finding them over the internet. But some I couldn't able to track. Please help me identify.

the photo of the component is available on following link

https://imgur.com/a/weWE7

Thanks

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
Some kind of sensor with Analogue and digital out. The digital signal will have a trip level so this could potentially be a gas sensor, a position sensor, or just about any kind of analogue sensor. Show a picture of the other side!

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
As soon as you post some decent pictures, we might be able to help - and post them in the post - don't make us go somewhere else to view your pics. I'm constantly amazed that people think that the camera in their cell phone is a "real" camera!

What is the number on the device? Where is this from? My SWAG on this (Scientific Wild A$$ Guess) is that it is an atmospheric pressure sensor.

noorrocks

Joined Dec 19, 2017
As soon as you post some decent pictures, we might be able to help - and post them in the post - don't make us go somewhere else to view your pics. I'm constantly amazed that people think that the camera in their cell phone is a "real" camera!

What is the number on the device? Where is this from? My SWAG on this (Scientific Wild A$$ Guess) is that it is an atmospheric pressure sensor.
thanks for your help...
I am not sure about this forum but in other forums, people encourage to keep media outside the post text in order to keep it clean...

That's why I posted the images on imgur.

Thanks

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
thanks for your help...
I am not sure about this forum but in other forums, people encourage to keep media outside the post text in order to keep it clean...

That's why I posted the images on imgur.

Thanks
My work place blocks imgur, as I imagine many others do.. I cannot see your pictures..