Please i need help to transform a speaker that i took off from my car into home use

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
There is a chance that the "Hi Out" could drive speakers. But maybe not. Was that connector used with the thing in your car? If so, how was it used? If it was connected to speakers you may be OK to use it.
There is a switch on the speaker box that says "full bass", and if you set it to full then the amp may work for all of the sound.

Hanades12

Joined Sep 2, 2019
Thanks for the updates , the pots that says high out on the amp was not use in my car because i had small speakers in my car that were already connected to the motor radio , so i just use this for the bass , so i will try the hi out terminals and see what happens

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Not sure I'd chance doing that. The "High Out" could refer to high impedance. Meaning another amp. "High In" certainly wouldn't suggest an input from speakers.n Rather, it could be from another amp powering the bass unit.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Not sure I'd chance doing that. The "High Out" could refer to high impedance. Meaning another amp. "High In" certainly wouldn't suggest an input from speakers.n Rather, it could be from another amp powering the bass unit.
Given the size of the power connections to this one, I doubt that it is a power connection, but it may indeed be a signal connection. In that case connecting a speaker would not cause a problem.

Hanades12

Joined Sep 2, 2019
I did it , wow , thank each and every one of you for you help , this platform won't let me upload a video , the sound quality is superd , thanks to all you contribution

Hanades12

Joined Sep 2, 2019
For the transformer i posted , it was not for the amp , i want to build a disco lighting system ,i just need to know the right voltage for it

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
OK, well, in that case perhaps the moderator will unlock your previous thread and allow answers. However, please keep this in mind - we always need as much information as possible. Suppose someone asked how to build the Space Shuttle. Well, there's a whole lot of detail involved.

OK, disco lights - PM the moderator and explain your reason for the new thread.

@MrChips

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
PM'ing is easy. Just click on the person's avatar. Then click "Start a conversation". However, it seems the moderator has opened your thread back up.