Please help to identify component 7P=3J

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Like all similar queries, this is probably an in house custom chip. It is not a recognizable industry standard number. There are no publically available datasheets, and there is no place that you can buy one. The manufacturer does not want you to have any chance to repair or modify the board. You can however buy a new board. Tough luck is their attitude. Sorry about that.

rastaman46

Joined Nov 17, 2011
Like all similar queries, this is probably an in house custom chip. It is not a recognizable industry standard number. There are no publically available datasheets, and there is no place that you can buy one. The manufacturer does not want you to have any chance to repair or modify the board. You can however buy a new board. Tough luck is their attitude. Sorry about that.
Thanks for your time

After 200hours on google I did found that some gpus use different components and I found one that using component with better naming and I could find Data sheet for it assuming parts are same don't they???

Attachments

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I would not make that assumption. Parts from a single manufacturer are probably the same if they have the same markings. Parts from different manufacturers with the same marking are probaly the same only if the two companies have an agreement to source each other's part. Otherwise all bets are off.

pmd34

Joined Feb 22, 2014
It could be one of these: https://www.richtek.com/assets/product_file/RT6220/DS6220-09.pdf
You would need to look more closely at pins it has on the package and see if the solder pads look similar, and you can also try and match up the surrounding components with the data sheet example circuit.
(For searching for things like this it also helps googling the package type as well as any markings so in this case "QFN"