please help on draw curcuit please

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
There are a lot of people that can help you draw this circuit, but you need to tell them what to draw. If you start drawing what you think is right, and post that for comments, then the members will guide you.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Why would something like that be urgent?

What voltage, what will you power with it? What association do you have with this

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
There are a lot of people that can help you draw this circuit, but you need to tell them what to draw. If you start drawing what you think is right, and post that for comments, then the members will guide you.
Thats the thing i got no clue thats my problem

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
You need a drawing/CAD program to draw the schematic. I'm using EagleCAD, some use KiCAD, others use DipTrace, and others again use ExpressSCH.

There are more programs out there to draw circuits in. Google those and read a tutorial or two. :)

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Before you start messing with AC, you should first read the Textbooks at the link at the top of this forum. If you don't know the very basics of electronic symbols then you have no business building a 2 phase rectifier. AC can kill you.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
SO its three diodes connected to wire and it outputs dc . What diodes it is

There is no way to know what diode is in the drawing without more detail. There is voltage, current an a few other factors to consider. The diode chosen will depend on those factors. Again read the textbooks.

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
Before you start messing with AC, you should first read the Textbooks at the link at the top of this forum. If you don't know the very basics of electronic symbols then you have no business building a 2 phase rectifier. AC can kill you.
I know ac can kill me because it has more ways to enter thru the body but could you please help and tell whether that curcuit output dc and what diodes it is . my case is almost

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Looking at the specifications, it is a tiny generator:

Rated speed: 300-6000 rev / min
Rated power: 0.5-12W
Output Current: 0.1A-1A
Output voltage: DC 3V - 24V

There is a contradiction in the title of the site and the specs.
The title says AC and the specs says DC.

Diodes like the 1N400X will survive a test.

Bertus

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
SO its three diodes conected to wire and it outputs dc . What diodes it is
Diode lets current flow only in one direction.

The image below shows that the AC wave alternates above and below the 0v reference. The diode blocks all current from the negative half of the wave. This is a simple rectifier circuit.

image.jpg