Please help identify this!

Apeiron_omega

Joined Dec 11, 2020
Hi everyone, I need help identifying an electronic board. My story sounds pretty far fetched, but I assure you it is true. I have been the victim of stalking/surveillance for a few years. These people have hacked my phone's, computers, and my electronics. I've found a camera in my TV, and even a few audio bugs in my house. I'm asking for help identifying an electronic pcb that was a rf modulator I had. Here is a picture of the housing of the device that was modified:

20201211_112853.jpg

I noticed that the rca's were different so I took it apart and investigated. The board inside was completely different from the original, and I'm unsure of what it is now. Here is a few pictures of another modulator I have of a slightly different model:

Front:
20201211_112915.jpg

Back:
20201211_113011.jpg

Top:
20201211_113250.jpg

Bottom:
20201211_113303.jpg

I know the two boards won't be identical, but should be very similar as they are the same manufacturer just different models. Here are the pictures of the board I found that my stalkers had replaced inside of the first modulator. They are VERY different!

Top:
20201211_113344.jpg

Bottom:
20201211_113355.jpg

Front:
20201211_113543.jpg

Held to light:
20201211_113707.jpg

Notice that they also scratched off the markings of the chip (microcontroller I believe?) therefore I am unable to identify it. This is one of the only pieces of physical evidence that I have left, as these people have stolen or removed anything I could use as evidence against them. Please, if anyone can help me identify this device or could even point me in the right direction I would be forever grateful. Thanks in advance.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello there :) don't know anything about evidence cuz your fingerprints are all over it. So you can scratch that one off. Amateurs at best. The RF transmit short range would probably be in an adjacent room no further. Perhaps someone you know.

Attachments

Apeiron_omega

Joined Dec 11, 2020
The HMM-10H is a microprocessor controlled agile modulator (CATV ultraband and UHF) developed for use in adding satellite, VCR, DVD, or security video channels to existing distribution systems. Accepts one audio/video input source and modulates to a single RF output.

What is your question?

https://www.solidsignal.com/holland...MI_uDJs8jG7QIVIodbCh0oyASFEAQYASABEgJAvvD_BwE
I want to know what this device is/does/used for. Not the original modulator, but the one they replaced it with. I'm only a beginner to electronics so I'm pretty clueless but the board doesn't seem to be a modulator now. I'm just going by visual inspection of the pcb, components, and layout. I believe it was made to LOOK like a modulator (from the outside) but was actually used for another purpose related to my stalking. Maybe a video transmitter or something similar? Like I said I'm new to electronics and just want help identifying this device.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
I see nothing that would make it off air meaning transmit like a walkie talkie or cell phone you need a transmission line a cable
I would advise to discontinue the stocking aspect keep it electronics or your question will be shut down no further response given

Apeiron_omega

Joined Dec 11, 2020
I see nothing that would make it off air meaning transmit like a walkie talkie or cell phone you need a transmission line a cable
I would advise to discontinue the stocking aspect keep it electronics or your question will be shut down no further response given
So if the input was connected via coax cable (say from a CCTV camera) this could transmit the video to a rf receiver nearby?

sagor

Joined Mar 10, 2019
One board could be an updated version of the same basic design. One has dual RCA for L and R sound, the other is probably stereo 1/8" audio input. One seems to have a voltage regulator, the other not - meaning the power supply on one may be different than the other.
Top board is all newer SMT technology, bottom board has DIP type of chips, suggesting it is an older design.

Apeiron_omega

Joined Dec 11, 2020
I don't think you understand what I was saying. The bottom board is what they REPLACED the original modulator board with. It was a modulator board, then was taken out and replaced with the one in the pics. It wasn't repaired or replaced to fix it, it was replaced to be hidden and serve another purpose with a customized board made to fit in the original housing. It was only meant to APPEAR as the original modulator.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
The RCA jacks and rear look the same to me as on the original. Here's the original. What difference do you see in the RCA jacks:

1607857362814.png

You seem to be imagining things.

Apeiron_omega

Joined Dec 11, 2020
The RCA jacks and rear look the same to me as on the original. Here's the original. What difference do you see in the RCA jacks:

View attachment 224752

You seem to be imagining things.
If you look at the photo (front) there aren't rca's for audio anymore. There is only the one for video & a 1/8" jack now for the audio, not the two for audio like in your photo (which is how it originally was).

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Here's the front of a brand new device same as yours: Your picture:
1607875158263.png1607875271111.png

They are the same. Neither has RCA audio plugs on the front and never did. If you think it had such plugs, show us a "before" picture.

Although you believe what you think you saw was reality, I cannot believe it unless you can post a picture. I also know that arguing with such delusions by providing evidence and pictures is pointless. No constructive purpose will be served.

I'd rather see overunity discussions. At least they provide some levity.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
So let me see if I have this right.

You are looking at a device you own, a Holland HMM-10 modulator.

You are comparing it to another modulator, HMM-10H. Note the different model number.

And you are convinced, since the boards and jacks are different, someone has messed with your modulator for some nefarious purpose.

If that is what you are claiming, why do you rule out the more reasonable explanation that the HMM-10H is a different, probably updated model of what you have, and it has a different PCB in it?

Bob

Apeiron_omega

Joined Dec 11, 2020
Here's the front of a brand new device same as yours: Your picture:
View attachment 224779View attachment 224780

They are the same. Neither has RCA audio plugs on the front and never did. If you think it had such plugs, show us a "before" picture.

Although you believe what you think you saw was reality, I cannot believe it unless you can post a picture. I also know that arguing with such delusions by providing evidence and pictures is pointless. No constructive purpose will be served.

I'd rather see overunity discussions. At least they provide some levity.
I was talking about my photo I labeled "front" but it actually is the rear. Sorry. The before picture is the same as the one you posted with left & right audio rca's. The after picture is the one I posted with the 1/8" jack, not left & right rca's.

Apeiron_omega

Joined Dec 11, 2020
So let me see if I have this right.

You are looking at a device you own, a Holland HMM-10 modulator.

You are comparing it to another modulator, HMM-10H. Note the different model number.

And you are convinced, since the boards and jacks are different, someone has messed with your modulator for some nefarious purpose.

If that is what you are claiming, why do you rule out the more reasonable explanation that the HMM-10H is a different, probably updated model of what you have, and it has a different PCB in it?

Bob
I am acknowledging that they are different as they are different models HMM-10 & HMM-10H. However, the photos I posted of the the board in the HMM-10 is NOT the original board that was in the HMM-10. The pics of the HMM-10H is the correct board and I was only using it only as a reference. I'm sorry for any confusion.