Please help identify this smd transistor

groundlessfears

Joined Sep 2, 2018
Hi its basically in Olympus Mju2 zoom 115 camera. And its new. Never takrn off. The code written on it is.

CF
B4

in that way.. And its a very tiny 3 leg smd transistor..

I would suggest to see what it's connected to the device. Identifying SMD parts can be pretty ambiguous sometimes. You can try with a meter in diode mode to see if it behaves like a transistor. No one knows if that's actually a transistor!

By the way... why do you want to know what that is? Do you think it's faulty or are you just curious?

groundlessfears

Joined Sep 2, 2018
I would suggest to see what it's connected to the device. Identifying SMD parts can be pretty ambiguous sometimes. You can try with a meter in diode mode to see if it behaves like a transistor. No one knows if that's actually a transistor!

By the way... why do you want to know what that is? Do you think it's faulty or are you just curious?
Thanks for your reply. Well actually i have 2 cameras. And 1 gor burned, due to high voltage rechargable battery. When i opened the camera, that was the only component burned. Then i just soldered another componenet without knowing the value and the camera starts working but its not charging flash, maybe this component is proving very low voltage to the flash circuit. But the camera is working fine like normal. Now i am trying to figure out this component from another same camera so i can fix the flash charging issue as well. That's the main reason. And basically i am not electronic expert. Even no knowledge. Just doing as a hobby.