Please assist me in bellow written topics to reapir/stage amplifier.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by uradhura, Jan 18, 2017.

1. uradhura

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Dear seniors & all forum members, please help me in bellow written topics: I have one old 80watt trolley type stage use amplifier, its USB board became faulty, to replace this I arranged one USB board. This board consist of two 8002B (2watt) power amplifier made stereo output (BTL) channel; speaker connected to terminal 5 & 8. No one output terminal is connected with power supply common/ground. It means for two channel there are 4 wire.
    upload_2017-1-18_10-48-35.png
    Now, the power amplifier I have that is 3 wire input from original USB board (R, L& G common). I traced its input control & it is like this: upload_2017-1-18_11-37-2.png
    Please suggest me how I will figure out its connection from new USB board to amplifier input ckt. Thanks in advance.

2. Dodgydave

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 22, 2012
    Don't understand what you are trying to achieve, here is the 8002B chip..

8002B_NL.jpg

3. uradhura

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Thanks, sorry for late as I was outside.

4. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009

Interesting. Now if you can post some information that will help to answer your original question. Like what are you trying to do? Why are you trying to connect an audio amplifier to a USB connection? What could you possibly be trying to amplify? I hope you are not risking using the USB port for a power source only.