pleas help me

Abdullah1

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Hi
I need some help designing a schematic diagram for elevator for a building consist 5 floors, the elevator should stop on the ground floor ,the third floor and the 5th only (the 2nd and 4th floors are an used ) .I want to use decoder or encoder and counter and seven segment and other things that make the connection correct . and am going to make a simulation for the circuit in circuit Maker or any simulation program ... pleas help me .

Abdullah1

Joined Jul 18, 2013
to give me some notes about this subject or some links .. because i dont have any information about it >> and thanks for you

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
Are you using a PLC, micro-controller, PC, discrete components or what in you project. What building codes does it need to meet?

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I moved your post to the home work section.
What have you done upto now?

You could also do a search inside this forum, as there have been several elevator threads in the past.

Bertus

Abdullah1

Joined Jul 18, 2013
no just encoder or decoder and seven segment ,memory , counter , registers maybe you can use MUX ,, i need the truth table and the schematic diagram of this project .. please help me ,,

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
no just encoder or decoder and seven segment ,memory , counter , registers maybe you can use MUX ,, i need the truth table and the schematic diagram of this project .. please help me ,,
Have you attempted to create your own truth table or schematic diagram?

First, define the behavior of your system - what state goes to what state, what the inputs are, etc. Make a state transition table from this information, then you can make the necessary components of the system...

We need something to work off of, we do not simply hand over a solution ready for you to turn in. You must do some work and show us what you've done, only then can we offer assistance.