Pioneer AV receiver VSX-324 No sound after relocating the system

Bindu biju

Joined Mar 8, 2024
Have a great day,
my Pioneer VSX 324 was purchased on 2014, still last week it work perfectly. Last week I was shifted the system to Home theatre room. And connected original speakers with new cables but after that system has No Sound.
I removed all cables and connect back original cables and speakers but still no response. I try factory reset and error reset button as per the manual. But no progress. I try to switch On & Off the SP setting & Muting.
is it possible to reset speaker protection from any other method including any hardware reset

please help me to fix the issue

Bindu biju

Joined Mar 8, 2024
Hi,
(2) PIONEER VSX-324 no sound problem solved - YouTube
Just to get you started.
Good luck.............
Thanks for your kind reply,
When I try to reset, I was found following results from the system

when I switch to Tuner / CD audio analog, and set sound in PURE DIRECT then sound coming from front speakers. But if I switch to Auto surround/ Dolby / any sound effect profile then NO SOUND from system

one more symptom system showing, when I reset with STANDBY + BAND then it ask reset if we proceed as per manual. But after showing OK on screen it stuck there. i can hear click sound from relay but display alway shows OK Only.

please advise me what I need to do on next step. Is it PCM 1681 Become faulty

Bindu biju

Joined Mar 8, 2024
Thanks for your help . I was replaced DAC PCM1681. Now it works. Last 3 months it works perfectly But today New problem started , when sound come in SR Circuit, SYSTEM SHUTTING OFF immediately.
first I replaced spea but the issue still exist. Then without speaker just started but when music start playing itSHUT DOWN.
in my city Pioneer service Center not available. Last time DAC IC replaced from mobile repair shop because I don’t have hot air soldering

please help me to identify the issue in circuit.

Bindu biju

Joined Mar 8, 2024
Have a great day,

my Pioneer VSX 324 was purchased on 2014, this year march month it’s sound gone and I got help from my friends in this website to identify the fault.

I was replaced DAC PCM1681. After that system works. Last 3 months it works perfectly But today New problem started , when sound come in SR Circuit, SYSTEM SHUTTING OFF immediately.

first I replaced speaker but the issue still exist. Then without speaker just started but when music start playing then system SHUT DOWN immediately

in my city Pioneer service Center not available. Last time DAC IC replaced with the help of mobile repair shop because I don’t have hot air solder.

please help me to identify the issue in circuit.