PCB Design Review -- PCB Layout

Mark Hughes

Joined Jun 14, 2016
Has anyone ever tried out one of these services? I get the feeling they are a bit more focused towards the maker-market, but it seems like one heck of an interesting idea/service.

upload_2019-2-28_16-20-30.png
P.S. Mods -- if this comes off as advertorial -- please feel free to remove it.

Mark Hughes

Joined Jun 14, 2016
We'll review your designs here for free.

Of course, you'll need to divine the good advice from the bad.
Isn't that the hard part of life?

Maybe these guys can branch out and tell me some other useful things -- like whether or not I should shave my goatee......

Mark Hughes

Joined Jun 14, 2016
@sghioto,
Of course! I mean -- you're not going to take on the dangers of straight-razor shaving based solely on the advice of a "member." And the "AAC Fanatics" all have better things to talk about than chin stubble. An "Expert" is the exact person you want to listen to about all matters, great and small.

Mark Hughes

Joined Jun 14, 2016
Also -- here's my dilemma. I can design PCBs...but it takes time that I don't always have (*unless of course I'm excited about the project*) -- so the 6 boxes of evaluation parts from Microchip have been sitting on my shelf mocking me for the last two months. I need to design and order some impedance-controlled boards for their programmable timer MEMS ICs.

I was hoping someone had tried one of these services so that I could justify delegating the job. Maybe I'll try it out myself and write up an article on it.