Part Identification - FAH19 GFM - Need help finding, replacing, or specs

Wraypau

Joined Jan 26, 2018
I have 4 identical items, 1 working and 3 that are not working. The PC boards inside are nearly identical, all with what appears to be a Schottky Diode that is connected to the Power/Ground connector of board. 2 of these have a Schottky Diode with marking
1st Line:FAH19
2nd Line: GFM

The other 2 MC boards have a Schottky diode with the following Marking
1st Line:FT420

I am assuming that FAH19 was replaced due to age with a newer item labeled FT420.

Problem exist in that I am not 100% sure this is a Schottky Diode. If it is, I need to order some more, and cannot find through google, and popular Microelectronics warehouse stores. I would be perfectly fine with replacing with similar spec component, but I cannot find datasheets on these items as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
I have 4 identical items, 1 working and 3 that are not working. The PC boards inside are nearly identical, all with what appears to be a Schottky Diode that is connected to the Power/Ground connector of board. 2 of these have a Schottky Diode with marking
1st Line:FAH19

The other 2 MC boards have a Schottky diode with the following Marking
1st Line:FT420

I am assuming that FAH19 was replaced due to age with a newer item labeled FT420.

Problem exist in that I am not 100% sure this is a Schottky Diode. If it is, I need to order some more, and cannot find through google, and popular Microelectronics warehouse stores. I would be perfectly fine with replacing with similar spec component, but I cannot find datasheets on these items as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.
No idea what it is - but a hunch says look in the Fairchild listings.