Pansonic SB-WA310 Subwoofer.

rossy_seba

Joined Dec 16, 2008
hello i really need your help please ....i have a subwoofer and speakers but i dont have the main unit and i just want to know if i can uset with another amplifeire or not.PLEASE HELPE ME SOMBODY THANKS.:(

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
The "sub-woofer" is too small and too cheap to be a sub-woofer. It does not produce deep bass frequencies and its sensitivity is horrible because it is a tiny little speaker and it probably has a tiny little magnet.

Because it is so cheap, its power rating is with a horrible 10% distortion because they turned up the volume way too high and it is producing terribly distorted square-waves.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
The "sub-woofer" is too small and too cheap to be a sub-woofer. It does not produce deep bass frequencies and its sensitivity is horrible because it is a tiny little speaker and it probably has a tiny little magnet.

Because it is so cheap, its power rating is with a horrible 10% distortion because they turned up the volume way too high and it is producing terribly distorted square-waves.
Gee whiz, and here I thought "the system specifications were quite unimpressive" covered it ;)
I guess I should've thrown in some "tinys", "cheap" and "horribles" on top of it. :D