output level in 433mhz rf receiver

GoswamiG

Joined Aug 26, 2015
Hello all,

I need some urgent help in my project.
i am making a rf comm project. I am able to get the output at my recevier but output is very low.
around 2 volt

I am using uart rxd to recieve the data, but it is not generating any interrupts. That is probably because of low voltage. I have checked loop back form my code. It is working fine.

I have a combination of ws-rx-07(though i dnt find any datasheet) as a recevier and auk r433a as transmitters and atmega328p.

Kindly help where i am doing mistake, attached my oscilloscope out yellow signal is input.
how i can increase the voltage level. If any one have any reference circuit or datasheet of the above recevier please share.

Rgds
SG

Attachments

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Hi,

In order to get the right help, it would be nice to upload your schematics/ high res pictures, of both the transmitter and receiver. Your code is also important.

I need some urgent help in my project.
Why?

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
You gave us an image of some squiggly lines with no explanation, but kept your datasheets a secret. You probably will get similar answers.

ak

Last edited:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
It is unlikely that you need more voltage. More likely is that interrupts are not enabled. It takes more than one statement to do this in an ATmega328.

GoswamiG

Joined Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for replying and sorry for delayed response. Please find the attached code circuit diagram and oscilloscope explanation
Also i have noticed when the output of receivier is not connected to controller out is coming as expected i.e 5 v.

I have read somewhere concept of overloading...
BTW same circuit working fine in loop back and with max 232

Attachments