output and solid state relay board issue's

woffler

Joined Dec 24, 2008
Hello all ,problem i am having is this board AXBB-E see attached manual for outputs and description ,i have tried installing a 1k ohm resistor in this circuit between the two on the input to the relay board and the first relay will trigger but if i hook up another to the next input with another resistor i get nothing.

I am using the same 24 volt supply for booth boards or should i use separate supplies i am a little lost at this point or should i be using a different relay board all together board all together?Screenshot 2020-11-29 181924.jpg

Attachments

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
All you need to do is connect Any Input directly to the DC positive supply and the transistors will pull in the relay and light that led.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
Which terminals on the AXBB-E are you connecting to the inputs of your relays?
Do you Have the grounds of the AXBB-E, the relays and the 24V supply connected together?

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
[I have edited this comment due to an error in my assumptions] When you apply a voltage on IN-1 RLY1 should click in. Same for IN-2, 3 and 4. Shouldn't be needing any resistors at all. How you're connecting it is unclear. [edited out portion] If you're daisy chaining from IN1 to IN2 to IN3 - you're just adding more and more resistance. No resistance should be needed at all. Just apply a voltage to IN-1 and the relay should activate. Same for all the rest. Again, no resistors.

Last edited:

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
When you apply a GROUND on IN-1 RLY1 should click in. Same for IN-2, 3 and 4. Shouldn't be needing any resistors at all. How you're connecting it is unclear. If you're applying a 1KΩ resistor to ground that might be too much resistance; I don't know. If you're daisy chaining from IN1 to IN2 to IN3 - you're just adding more and more resistance. No resistance should be needed at all. Just pull IN-1 to ground and the relay should activate. Same for all the rest. Again, no resistors.
Positive inputs not Ground, they are Npn Darlingtons.