By all means do not waste your time in this forumI'm out here...got important things to do.
Come and visit. I'll buy you dinner.My thoughts are with you guys always ,your turn coming up on my new post soon.
I have advanced with my new deal, more trust.. more stuff in my pocket, more power.
Tracecom ,I have roots in Tennessee.
I am not sure if I should praise her tenacity and accomplishment or If I should feel sorry for her OCD and inability to move on with her life before she was able to check off this bucket list item.If you notice..I am swimming in the same ocean that the swimmer swam from
Cuba to the Florida Keys.
What?I guess bucket list is a new term.
Perhaps a little dip also, while you are at the beach I meanHitting the Road to fill my bucket and my coffee cup.
That wasn't nice. Calling Loosiewire a dip at the beach.Perhaps a little dip also, while you are at the beach I mean
![]()